Yesterday my family went to the Grand Millenium Hotel. I'm not sure many of you have heard of it, since the place looked quite new to me. 
Went there kinda early actually - since it's location in the heart of KL and all that. So early we went that we were able to go to a shopping complex nearby - The Pavillion. It was my first time there, and yeah..the stuff sold there are rather expensive. Dad got himself a Pierre Balmain shirt. Me? I got me a Jeep polo shirt. And my sis' paid for it. Sweeet~
So anyhow, the berbuka place is quite okay lah..not too shabby. It was not packed, which is good lah. Food were applenty, but I've seen better. The most interesting dish had to be the ketam berempah - man i haven't any ketam in months, and this place has them in abundance; berempah even (whatever that means). It was OK-lah, I only had one, and even it was a cold one (since I went straight to the surau after a quickie break fast).
The ice-cream was good. The teh tarik is excellent. :)

Before that, early this week I got a chance to open fast at one Equitorial Hotel. We as a family were invited there by my old training place; DDS Engineering Sdn. Bhd. It's an annual thing held by them. According to them, this year's event was their biggest yet. 
And perhaps it is. There was a lot of food available! And they taste good too! 

Not that I care much though. What I enjoy most about that day was the fact I could meet up some of my old colleagues and play some (brief) catch up with them. It was nice really. 
On Friday, me and my fiancee plan to have a berbuka together somewhere in Mines. Nak dijadikan cerita, her tyre went flat along the way. Her car stopped at quite a convenient place, near Masjid Uniten and Upten. So OKla I thought. Might as well eat there. The pic below is of me fixing her tyre. Hehe.

I got myself a nasi putih and telur bungkus for buka puasa. Rm 5 more or less. Ok la kan compared if I were to eat at Mines. Later I went and had my maghrib prayer at Masjid Uniten. You wouldn't believe who I met there. Padil!! Wahaha.. It really brings back memories. Really miss those days. Anyway we chatted a bit after the solat, you know..to catch up on things. Met Ijal and some SIFErs as well. Who would've thought eh..

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.