Happy Mother's Day

Selamat Hari Ibu(s) - now that I have two of them. Hehe. They sure did great in raising me and Amat. Look how well we turned out to be. All cute and cuddly. Must've done something right somewhere.

I'm not sure what kind of mother Amat would be tho. Not sure what kind of dad I would be like. Sure hope that she can maintain the level of funkiness that she has right now when we get our babies :P.

Sometimes we talked about whether or not she'll quit her job as a lecturer when we get our first kid - and be a stay at home mom. Not even sure whether or not it's feasible - due to financial reasons. I guess it would all depends on how much I'm making at that particular moment. We kept on saying that once I got to that 7k level, then she could opt to choose to quit her job and stay home. Ahh..such naive thoughts for newly wed couples. :)

In any case, Happy Mother Days to all the mothers out there. And mom, sorry I didn't get you anything. Like the wise sayings of Boys in the Backstreet, "..and my love is all, I have to give. Without you I don't..think I could live. I wish I could give, the world to you~ but love is all I have..to give..to you..." (to be followed by some fancy dance move)

p/s: now that is what I call a boy band..

0 comments:



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.