Guess it's been awhile (a long while) since my last post.

In case you couldn't tell (judging from the time I'm posting this blog) - I'm having trouble to sleep right now. So why not blog eh?

Just wow..it has been years since my last post.

A lot have happened in between.

A lot.

I probably wouldn't have time to fill in the gaps even if wanted too. Will probably try. Probably be in vain though.

Becoming a parent.

I've recently been blessed with a 2nd child - a son now. We've named him Alaa Mujahid, after one of our favourite speaker/motivator/cleric Sheikh Alaa Elsayed and Mujahid..well that one came from my wife since she's fond of that name.




So a pair - Alhamdulillah.

A lot more work now I suppose. :)


2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    A facebook post led me back to your blog. Being old school, I had no idea that one could actually take the option to document one's own journey in life, what a way to leave a legacy for your next generation. As I write this we have but 2 days left to 1024, I just want to wish you and your family a Happy New Year for 2015, may you and all at home be blessed with happiness and health. BTW great chalkboard, I remember speaking about it via Facebook, but the finished product....stunning....

  2. Hafidz said...

    Thanks Ronald. It's great to see some familiar faces commenting once in awhile. Nice job on your most recent project! My wife is currently still waiting for me to finish her list of things to build...haha :)



Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.